The Customer Service Representative will work with physician offices, hospital laboratories and internal customers to ensure that all of the client needs are addressed and specimen referrals are successfully referred to the laboratory.
This position will work the following schedule: Monday-Friday, 5:00am-1:30pm.
- Resolve routine customer requests with products or services via inbound, outbound calls, or the Internet
- Speak with customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using protocol procedures
- Inquire, clarify, and confirm customer requirements and understanding of the solution. Provide additional customer education as needed
- Qualify and establish inbound new customers requesting SCMM products and services
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Support field operations in maintaining support services for improved patient access to the SCMM portfolio of tests
- Perform administrative support for medical record management, CRM data maintenance, and internal records to assure HIPAA compliance