PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Sequenom may modify this Website and the rules and regulations governing its use, at any time. Modifications may be posted on the Website. By continuing use of the Website after such changes are made you will be accepting such changes.
The content of the website is intended to be a general information resource in regard to the subject matter covered, and is provided solely on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis as noted on this page. Sequenom is not engaged in rendering medical or other professional services or advice via this Website, and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician. If you desire or need such services or advice, you should consult a professional healthcare provider. You should not construe Sequenom's publication of this content as an endorsement by Sequenom of the views expressed herein, or any warranty or guarantee of any strategy, recommendation, treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation made by the author of the content.
- Scope of Use
- No Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- User Submissions
- Location and Governing Law
- Violations and Additional Policies
- Safe Harbor
1. Scope of Use: Sequenom will allow you to view, use and download a single copy of this Website for your informational, non-commercial use. Except as otherwise provided herein, no part of any content or software on this Website may be copied, downloaded or stored in a retrieval system for any other purpose, nor may it be redistributed for any purpose, without the express written permission of Sequenom. You understand that Sequenom may discontinue, change, or restrict your use of this Website for any reason without notice.
2. No Warranties: ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SEQUENOM MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SEQUENOM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES.
THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
3. Limitation of Liability: YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEQUENOM SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF SEQUENOM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY ANY PARTY ON ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN, OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF, INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE USER, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONNECTIONS TO THE WEBSITE OR VIRUSES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF NATURE, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, OR RELATED INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS.
4. Trademarks: Unauthorized use of any Sequenom trademark, service mark or logo may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws. EpiTYPER®, HemoCartaTM, Heredi-TTM, Impact DXTM, iPLEX®, iSEQ®, LungCartaTM, MassARRAY®, MassEXTEND®, MaterniT21TM PLUS, OncoCartaTM, RetnaGeneTM, SensiGene®, Sequenom®, Sequenom CMM®, SEQureDx®, and SpectroCHIP® are trademarks of Sequenom, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
5. Copyright: This Website is protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws. Except for your informational, personal, non-commercial use as authorized above, you may not modify, reproduce or distribute the design or layout of the Website, or individual sections of the design or layout of the Website or any of the content within the website without Sequenom's written permission.
6. Links: This Sequenom Website may contain links to Websites operated by other parties. The linked sites are not under the control of Sequenom, and Sequenom is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to the Website. Such links do not imply Sequenom's endorsement of material on any other site and Sequenom disclaims all liability with regard to your access to such linked Websites. Sequenom provides links to other Internet sites as a convenience to users, and access to any other Internet sites linked to this Website is at your own risk. Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and Sequenom, you must adhere to Sequenom's linking policy as follows: (i) any link to the Website must be a text only link clearly marked "Sequenom Website," (ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Sequenom's names and trademarks, (iii) the link must "point" to www.Sequenom.com and not to other pages within the Website, (iv) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with Sequenom, (v) when selected by a user, the link must display the Website on full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linking Website, and (vi) Sequenom reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
7. User Submissions: Certain areas of this Website enable you to access online forums and to submit e-mails, or otherwise provide feedback to Sequenom. Sequenom does not endorse, and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for any content in the forums. In addition, Sequenom reserves the right to delete, move or edit content, in whole or in part, submitted to the forums that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of intellectual property, privacy, or other proprietary rights, in violation of these terms and conditions, or for any other reason.
You agree that by submitting content, you:
- will only submit content related to the subject matter of the forum, if applicable, and that complies with applicable law, and will not submit content that is abusive, defamatory, obscene, infringing, threatening, repetitive, or otherwise inappropriate, or that contains any viruses or other software that may adversely affect the operation of another's computer;
- understand and agree that such content that is submitted to a forum, or feedback page, will be deemed non-confidential; and
8.Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration number and password, and you are responsible for all uses of your registration number or password, and any and all related charges, whether or not authorized by you.
9. Location & Governing Law: This Website is operated by Sequenom from its offices in California, USA. The law of the State of California shall govern these terms and conditions, without reference to its choice of law rules. Sequenom makes no representation that the information in the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Sequenom Website from territories where the content of the Sequenom Website may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Sequenom Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
10. Violations and Additional Policies: Sequenom reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the terms and conditions set forth in this Website, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Website.
11. Safe Harbor: Except for the historical information set forth in this Website and within its content, information and statements set forth in this Website and within its content, including but not limited to information and statements regarding any anticipated or expected results, benefits, impact, or effect, from or based on the use of Sequenom’s products, applications, services, and laboratory developed test services, forthcoming or planned products, applications, services, and laboratory developed test services, and any statements relating to Sequenom’s goals, plans, missions, opportunities, expectations, beliefs, and the like, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially, including the risks and uncertainties associated with market demand for and acceptance and use of Sequenom’s technology, products, applications, services, and laboratory developed test services, reliance upon the collaborative efforts of other parties such as, without limitation, healthcare providers, international distributors and licensees, Sequenom or third parties obtaining or maintaining regulatory approvals that impact Sequenom’s business, government regulation particularly with respect to diagnostic products and laboratory developed tests, publication processes, the performance of designed product enhancements, Sequenom’s ability to develop and commercialize technologies and products, particularly new technologies such as noninvasive prenatal diagnostics, laboratory developed tests, and genetic analysis platforms, Sequenom’s financial position, competition, intellectual property protection and intellectual property rights of others, litigation involving Sequenom, and other risks detailed from time to time in Sequenom’s most recently filed Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, its most recently filed reports on Form 8-K, and its most recently filed Annual Report on Form 10-K, and other documents subsequently filed with or furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements are based on information that may change and you are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement, and Sequenom undertakes no obligation to revise or update any forward-looking statement to reflect current circumstances.