Sequenom services help you plan your life
Knowing the relevant genetic information about your pregnancy is one of the first steps in planning for a happy and healthy family. Sequenom Laboratories is your partner in navigating your genetic path through the exciting stages of family planning and pregnancy.
Family planning + prenatal
- Take confidence in the broadest offering of highly-accurate noninvasive and diagnostic tests currently available.
- Pre-pregnancy & prenatal carrier screening to assess risk of hereditary conditions
- Noninvasive prenatal testing to identify or rule out chromosomal abnormalities
- Prenatal diagnostic testing
- Genetic testing is complicated but understanding your test results and the clinical implication for you and your family should not be.
- Access to genetic counseling
- Engage our expert team of board-certified professionals
- Understand your genetics, possible implications, and review potential next steps
How it Works
Rest assured in five easy steps
Assess the following resources to learn more about your testing options, start the process with your physician and purchase a test.
Tools and Resources
We are here to help at each step in your discovery process
Find answers to common questions and concerns.
Frequently asked questions archive
Get help finding a doctor to discuss your testing options.
Get test ordering details.
Get billing, insurance, and patient assistance.
Schedule a complimentary genetic counseling session
for pre-test education or post-test counseling.